Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: Haul from the far-off galaxy of Thoraxid!

  1. #1
    HB Forum Owner TCM Hitchhiker's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2004
    Posts
    9,480
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    hornethaul

    Micronauts, Hornetroid, 1979

  2. #2
    Inactive Member baimun's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 6th, 2001
    Posts
    6,345
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Man.... I LOVED that toy as a kid..... push the button and the wings flap... open the front pinchers and when a figure hits that middle "tongue"-like part they close... [img]smile.gif[/img]

    I changed the silly thing on the end though.... he was supposed to be a HORNET... so I put a long hingee thingee on his tail.... with a spring-loaded rocket launcher. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    HB Forum Owner TCM Hitchhiker's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2004
    Posts
    9,480
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hehehe, sweet man! Yeah, I had one as a kid too, and played with it until it was in pieces. Wasn't the most durable toy. I think all I have left from my original is the laser gun on his tail. lol

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Cemetery Can's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 16th, 2004
    Posts
    2,191
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Pretty nice, is he complete? Looks like it's in great shape at that. [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

    The Battle Cruiser was the only Micro vehicle I had, but considering all the ways you can configure it, I had no complaints.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Street Worm's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2004
    Posts
    7,350
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Neat-O-Jet!

  6. #6
    HB Forum Owner TCM Hitchhiker's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2004
    Posts
    9,480
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Yeah, he is in incredible shape. Doesn't appear to have ever been played with. Maybe displayed. And yeah, it is near complete with instuctions. The only thing it is missing, is the sticker sheet, which I don't care about, because I never liked the stickers anyway. I won it on eBay for only $20! Can't be beat!

    <font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ June 01, 2004 04:38 PM: Message edited by: TCM Hitchhiker ]</font>

  7. #7
    Toy Warrior
    Guest Toy Warrior's Avatar

    Post

    Sweet! And on a side note have you ever thought about having a "Your vintage toy of the day" where board members would take pictures of their actual vintage toys and submit them to you?

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Cemetery Can's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 16th, 2004
    Posts
    2,191
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Originally posted by TCM Hitchhiker:
    Yeah, he is in incredible shape. Doesn't appear to have ever been played with. Maybe displayed. And yeah, it is complete. I won it on eBay for only $20!
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">$20?? Damn that's a bargain

  9. #9
    HB Forum Owner TCM Hitchhiker's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2004
    Posts
    9,480
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Originally posted by Toy Warrior:
    Sweet! And on a side note have you ever thought about having a "Your vintage toy of the day" where board members would take pictures of their actual vintage toys and submit them to you?
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Ummm, I am doing something like that right now....

    http://www.hostboard.com/cgi-bin/ult.../f/7870/t/5411

    People are welcome to send in their own pictures for that. The only problem with doing that, is that a lot of people around here don't really collect vintage toys. It is easier for most involved if I just find a generic picture of said item.

    If you want to be a part of "Your Vintage Toy of the Day", do so now, because there are only 2 more spots open.

  10. #10
    Toy Warrior
    Guest Toy Warrior's Avatar

    Post

    Originally posted by TCM Hitchhiker:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Toy Warrior:
    Sweet! And on a side note have you ever thought about having a "Your vintage toy of the day" where board members would take pictures of their actual vintage toys and submit them to you?
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Ummm, I am doing something like that right now....

    http://www.hostboard.com/cgi-bin/ult.../f/7870/t/5411

    People are welcome to send in their own pictures for that. The only problem with doing that, is that a lot of people around here don't really collect vintage toys. It is easier for most involved if I just find a generic picture of said item.

    If you want to be a part of "Your Vintage Toy of the Day", do so now, because there are only 2 more spots open.
    </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Ooops my bad!
    [img]redface.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •